Weekend Gaming Zombie Edition, What are you playing?

Friday, September 9, 2011

Weekend Gaming Zombie Edition, What are you playing?


Today is Friday, marking the end of the working week for most. Time to kick back and fire up that game you been looking forward to playing all week.

This weekend looks to be zombie filled for me. Having the PC and Xbox 360 versions of Dead Island, I am in the for long haul with an island full of zombies.

Now having played the dev version this past tuesday on the PC, it really left a bad taste in my mouth. I always see the "floppy" arm when sprinting or the just awful animations that my shadow leaves when playing. I know it might be nitpicking, but after playing the game in 3rd person view, it's just burned into my mind. You can see what I am talking about.

When playing the Xbox 360 version, everything seems just smoother, easier, all around better experience. Probably due to the UI being tailored more so to consoles.

Anyone willing to join up in some Dead Island coop on PC?

So gamers, what will you be playing this weekend? Anything out soon that you are looking forward to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment