Weekend Gaming, What are you playing?

Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekend Gaming, What are you playing?


For gaming news, it's been a relatively quiet week. Big release this past Tuesday, Gears of War 3. I haven't gotten a chance to play it, but how is everyone enjoying it?

I will be continuing my journey in Dead Island this weekend, current at the end of Act 3, level 13. A few days ago I just finished the *spoilers* hotel part, where you have to retrieve the armored truck to clear the tunnel*end spoilers*. After that I have been playing a lot of the Sega Genesis collection, so maybe more recordings?

If anyone is up for coop play for Dead Island on steam, my username is of course Scooby Dum, just add me to your steam friends list and say hi!

Viewers, what are you playing this weekend? As asked before, anyone enjoying Gears 3?

0 comments:

Post a Comment